Five Willow Road, the former estate owned by Thomas and Virginia Cabot from the late 1920's until 1997, was purchased by the current owners in 1998. They constructed a magnificent California Lodge style residence on the 13.43 acre property completing it in 2004. Architect Jeremiah Eck, one of the Northeast's most distinguished architects, designed and constructed this spectacular residence. Eck retained the front facade of the original Cabot house, with everything else demolished including the original foundation. The residence is accessed via a private entry with stone pillars and iron gates. The property consists of lawns, grassy meadow and woodlands. There is flexibility for the property to be further developed. A guest house or additional houses can be built on the property.
Exclusively Listed with LandVest